Villarreal - Valencia Prediction, Picks and Taips
Villarreal arrives without having lost in 4 of its 5 Liga Santander matches (2 wins and 2 draws), a good dynamic of results in which it comes from drawing away from home against Atlético Madrid (0-0), winning Alavés (3-1), of losing against Barcelona (4-1), of beating Eibar (2-1) and of drawing at home on the first match against Huesca (1-1).
As a local, Villarreal remains unbeaten so far (2 wins and 1 draw), an excellent unbeaten track record that will try to continue increasing in this derby where it needs victory to stay in the Champions League positions.
Villarreal presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Classified in 4th position with 8 points after 5 days played.
- At home, they have 2 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses with 6 goals in favor and 3 against.
- As a visitor, he has 0 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss with 0 goals in favor and 4 against.
Regarding the line-up, Villarreal will have the casualties of Gerard Moreno [hamstring injury], Alberto Moreno [rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament], Sofian Chakla [illness] and Ramiro Guerra [knee injury]; as well as the Francis Coquelin question [hamstring injury].
Valencia arrives not having lost in 3 of its 5 Liga Santander matches (2 wins and 1 draw), a dynamic in which it comes from losing against Betis (0-2), from beating Real Sociedad (0-1 ), to draw at home against Huesca (1-1), to lose against Celta (2-1) and to win in their debut against Levante (4-2).
As a visitor, Valencia has won and lost in their 2 games played, so they are facing this derby day with the aim of adding a new victory that allows them to get into European positions, after having experienced a certainly irregular start to the season.
Valencia presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Classified in 8th position with 7 points after 5 games played.
- At home they have 1 victory, 1 draw and 1 loss with 5 goals in favor and 5 against.
- As a visitor, he has 1 victory, 0 draws and 1 loss with 2 goals in favor and 2 against.
As for the line-up, Valencia will have the doubt of Eliaquim Mangala [broken hamstrings].
Our recommendation tip for Villarreal - Valencia : Villarreal to win @ 1.67