Leganes - Sevilla Prediction, Picks and Taips
Leganés chains a streak of 5 consecutive games without winning in the Santander League (2 draws and 3 defeats), a bad dynamic in which they have tied at home against Granada (0-0) and away against Mallorca (1-1) , and in which he has lost against Osasuna (2-1), Barcelona (2-0) and Valladolid (1-2).
As a local, Leganés has tied in 3 of their last 4 matches (1 loss), results that keep them in relegation positions 9 points away from the permanence zone (Celta, 17th). Therefore, if you do not score on this day you can practically consider yourself a Second Division team.
Leganés presents these numbers in the Santander League:
- Classified in 19th position with 25 points after 32 days played.
- At home they have 4 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses with 14 goals for and 21 against.
- As a visitor, he presents 1 victory, 6 draws and 9 defeats with 10 goals for and 25 against.
Regarding the alignment, Leganés will have the losses of Alexander Szymanowski and Guido Carrillo ; as well as the doubt of Óscar Rodríguez .
Sevilla comes chaining a streak of 4 consecutive draws in the Santander League, a dynamic in which they have matched both at home (1-1 vs Valladolid / 0-0 vs Barcelona) and outside it (2-2 vs Villarreal / 1- 1 vs Levante). Before these results, he had linked another 5 games in a row without losing (3 wins and 2 draws).
As a visitor, Sevilla have tied in their last 3 duels, results that keep them in Champions League positions (4th) 4 points away from Atlético Madrid (3rd). Therefore, your options to fight the direct qualification for the Champions League go through to win this day.
Sevilla presents these numbers in the Santander League:
- Classified in 4th position with 54 points after 32 days played.
- At home they have 7 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses with 22 goals for and 14 against.
- As a visitor, he has 7 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses with 23 goals for and 19 against.
As for the lineup, Sevilla will have the loss of Franco Vázquez .
Our recommendation tip for Leganes - Sevilla : Sevilla to win @ 2.00