Huesca - Valladolid Prediction, Picks and Taips
Huesca arrives registering 4 draws in their 5 Liga Santander games (1 loss), a dynamic in which they come from drawing away from home against Elche (0-0), at home against Atlético Madrid (0-0), away to Valencia (1-1), losing against Cádiz (0-2) and drawing away from home against Villarreal (1-1). As we can see, few goals and a lot of competitiveness for Huesca against superior teams.
As a local, Huesca does not know what it is to win yet (1 draw and 1 loss), so he hopes that this day he can achieve his first victory of the season taking advantage of the field factor, and thus be able to leave behind this trajectory of so many draws that keep him located in the lower zone of the classification near the descent.
Huesca presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Classified in 15th position with 4 points after 5 games played.
- At home, they have 0 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss with 0 goals in favor and 2 against.
- As a visitor, he has 0 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses with 2 goals in favor and 2 against.
As for the line-up, Huesca will have the doubts of Shinji Okazaki [injury to the hamstring] and Pedro López [injury to the adductor].
Valladolid arrives chaining a streak of 5 consecutive games without winning in the Santander League (2 draws and 3 defeats), a terrible dynamic in which it comes from losing against Eibar (1-2), Real Madrid (1-0), to draw at home against Celta (1-1), to lose to Betis (2-0) and to draw at home in the first match against Real Sociedad (1-1).
As a visitor, Valladolid only knows defeat in its 2 games played, so it faces this day with the aim of trying to score for the first time at home and, if possible, to achieve what would be its first victory of the season, a triumph that would allow him to leave the last position of the relegation places.
Valladolid presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Classified in 20th position with 2 points after 5 games played.
- At home they have 0 victories, 2 victories and 1 defeat with 3 goals in favor and 4 against.
- As a visitor, he has 0 victories, 0 draws and 2 defeats with 0 goals in favor and 3 against.
As for the line-up, Valladolid will have Kiko Olivas [knee injury] removed; as well as the doubts of Fabián Orellana [injury to the tensor fascia] and Joaquín Fernández [injury to the biceps femoris].
Our recommendation tip for Huesca - Valladolid : BTS / NO @ 1.53