Fulham - Cardiff Prediction, Picks and Taips
Fulham arrives having won in the first leg of the playoffs for promotion to Cardiff (0-2), a game that managed to resolve during the last 45 minutes by scoring at the beginning of the second half and already in the discount. At home Fulham have managed to win 7 of their last 9 Championship matches (2 losses).
In this case, Fulham is worth any victory, draw and loss by 1 goal difference to qualify for the next round.
Fulham presents these numbers in Championship:
- Classified in 4th position with 81 points after 46 days played.
- At home they have 15 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses with 40 goals for and 26 against.
- As a visitor, he has 8 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses with 24 goals for and 22 against.
Regarding the lineup, Fulham will have the losses of Ivan Cavaleiro [discomfort in the thighs], Aleksandar Mitrovic [contusion], Terence Kongolo [injury to the foot], Fabri and André Zambo Anguissa [both without authorization to to play].
Cardiff City presents itself to this return match in a critical situation to stay alive on the road to promotion after losing at home in the first leg (0-2). However, as a visitor Cardiff has managed to win in 6 of its last 8 Championship matches (2 losses).
In this case, Cardiff City only has to win by 2 or more goals difference to overcome the tie, that is, by scores like 1-3, 2-4 or 0-3, results that seem unlikely but really can be given.
Cardiff City presents these numbers in Championship:
- Classified in 5th position with 73 points after 46 days played.
- At home they have 11 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses with 35 goals for and 21 against.
- As a visitor, he has 8 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses with 33 goals for and 37 against.
As for the lineup, Cardiff City will have no casualties for this match.
Our recommendation tip for Fulham - Cardiff : Fulham to win @ 2.05