Elche - Cadiz CF Prediction, Picks and Taips
Elche comes to this match not having won in 4 of their last 5 matches in the Second Division (2 draws and 2 defeats), a dynamic in which they have only beaten Girona (1-0), in which they have tied at home against Extremadura (1-1) and out against Las Palmas (1-1), and in which he has lost against Deportivo La Coruña (0-1) and Ponferradina (2-1).
As a local, Elche comes to end a streak of 3 consecutive games without losing (2 wins and 1 draw), a defeat in its last home match that keeps it momentarily in promotion playoff positions (6th) with 2 points of advantage over Rayo Vallecano (7th), a team that could snatch that 6th position if they win their game today.
Elche presents these numbers in the SmartBank League:
- Classified in 6th position with 51 points after 36 days played (provisional).
- At home, he has 6 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses with 22 goals for and 18 against.
- As a visitor, he has 7 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses with 23 goals for and 20 against.
Regarding the alignment, Elche will have the losses of Víctor Rodríguez , Omenuke Mfulu and Tekio ; as well as the doubt of Óscar Gil .
Cádiz comes from ending a streak of 6 consecutive games without losing in the Second Division (2 wins and 4 draws), a defeat on the last day against Tenerife (0-2) that stops an unbeatable dynamic in which there was defeated Numancia (1-2) and Almería (2-1), and in which he had tied both at home (1-1 vs Alcorcón / 1-1 vs Rayo Vallecano) and away (1-1 vs Huesca / 1 -1 vs Lugo).
As a visitor, Cádiz has not lost in its last 3 matches (1 victory and 2 draws), results that, similar to Elche, keep it in the lead of the classification with 1 point advantage over Zaragoza (2nd) but knowing that if the Zaragoza team wins their meeting today, they would take that 1st place of direct promotion away from them.
Cádiz presents these numbers in the SmartBank League:
- Classified in 1st position with 62 points after 36 days played (provisional).
- At home they have 9 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses with 26 goals for and 18 against.
- As a visitor, he has 8 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses with 20 goals for and 17 against.
Regarding the alignment, Cádiz will have the losses of Luismi Quezada and of David Gil ; as well as the doubts of Juan Cala and Jon Ander Garrido .
Our recommendation tip for Elche - Cadiz CF : BTS / NO @ 1.72