Benfica - FC Porto Prediction, Picks and Taips
Benfica arrives having recorded a streak of 5 consecutive games without losing in Primeira Liga (4 wins and 1 draw), a dynamic in which it has managed to beat Sporting Lisbon (2-1), Desportivo Aves (0-4), Vitória Guimaraes (2-0) and Boavista (3-1), leaving points only when they tied away from home against Famalicao (1-1). These results did not allow him to finally be champion by staying 5 points away from FC Porto (1st).
As for the Portugal Cup, Benfica comes from eliminating Famalicao (3-2 / 1-1), Río Ave (3-2) and Sporting Braga (2-1), Vizela (1-2) and to Cova Piedade (0-4).
Benfica presents these numbers in Primeira Liga:
- Classified in 2nd position with 77 points after 34 days played.
- At home they have 12 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses with 38 goals for and 13 against.
- As a visitor, he has 12 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses with 33 goals for and 13 against.
As for the lineup, Benfica will have the losses of Adel Taarabt [ankle injury] and Alejandro Grimaldo [indeterminate injury].
FC Porto comes after ending a streak of 8 consecutive games without losing in Primeira Liga (7 wins and 1 draw), a defeat on the last day against Sporting Braga (2-1) that stopped a dynamic in which He had managed to beat Moreirense (6-1), Sporting Lisboa (2-0), Tondela (1-3), Belenenses (5-0), Paços de Ferreira (0-1), Boavista (4 -0) and Marítimo (1-0), also tying away from home against Desportivo Aves (0-0). In this case, this last defeat did not affect him at the qualifying level, since for a couple of days he had managed to proclaim himself champion.
Regarding the Portugal Cup, FC Porto is presented to this final after having eliminated Academico Visau (3-0 / 1-1), Varzim (2-1), Santa Clara (1-0), Vitória Setúbal (4-0) and Coimbroes (0-5).
FC Porto presents these numbers in Primeira Liga:
- Classified in 1st position with 82 points after 34 days played.
- At home they have 15 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss with 44 goals for and 7 against.
- As a visitor, he has 11 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses with 30 goals for and 15 against.
Regarding the lineup, FC Porto will have the losses of Iván Marcano [tear of the cruciate ligament] and Shoya Nakajima [special permission].
Our recommendation tip for Benfica - FC Porto : BTS / YES @ 1.79