Bayern Munich - Chelsea Prediction, Picks and Taips
Bayern Munich comes chaining a streak of 20 consecutive games without losing in the Bundesliga (19 wins and 1 draw), an impressive unbeaten dynamic that has not only allowed them to be proclaimed champion, but also to present themselves to this Champions League as the most successful team shape of the continent.
As for the Champions League, Bayern Munich arrives with the tie virtually overcome after the 0-3 in the first leg, a broad result that makes it worth any victory, draw and defeat by 2 goals or by results such as 4-1 or 5 -2 to qualify. In this way and seeing the level at which the German team is, it is practically impossible to think of a comeback.
Bayern Munich present these numbers in Bundesliga:
- Classified in 1st position with 82 points after 34 days played.
- At home they have 13 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses with 53 goals for and 15 against.
- As a visitor, he has 13 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses with 47 goals for and 17 against.
As for the line-up, Bayern Munich will have the withdrawal of Niklas Süle [ruptured anterior cruciate ligament].
Chelsea have managed to win in 4 of their last 6 Premier League matches (2 defeats), results that have finally allowed them to retain 4th place and secure qualification for the next edition of the Champions League, the goal they had set for themselves. marked the club for this season.
As for the Champions League, Chelsea comes with the need to make the best game of the season to overcome the 0-3 against the first leg, a result that forces them to win by 4 or more goals to qualify. Therefore, getting ahead on the scoreboard in the first minutes seems almost essential to try to carry out the feat.
Chelsea present these numbers in Premier League:
- Classified in 4th position with 66 points after 38 days played.
- At home, they have 11 victories, 3 draws and 5 defeats with 30 goals in favor and 16 against.
- As a visitor, he has 9 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses with 39 goals in favor and 38 against.
Regarding the line-up, Chelsea will have the losses Marcos Alonso [direct red], Jorginho [accumulation of cards], Marco van Ginkel [knee injury], Billy Gilmour [knee injury] and César Azpilicueta [injury muscular].
Our recommendation tip for Bayern Munich - Chelsea: Bayern Munich to win @ 1.38