Barcelona - Napoli Prediction, Picks and Taips
Barcelona arrives having achieved victory in 4 of their last 5 Liga Santander matches (1 loss), results that have not finally served them to be champion, also leaving very bad feelings along the way, although at home they have only lost 1 match throughout the season (16 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss).
As for the Champions League, Barcelona arrives with a slightly favorable score after 1-1 in the first leg. A result that allows him to face this tie with some optimism, especially considering that at home in European competition he has not lost in his last 35 games (31 wins and 4 draws). In this case, any win or 0-0 draw is worth to qualify.
Barcelona presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Classified in 2nd position with 82 points after 38 days played.
- At home they have 16 victories, 2 draws and 1 loss with 52 goals for and 16 against.
- As a visitor, he has 9 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses with 34 goals in favor and 22 against.
As for the line-up, Barcelona will have the casualties of Samuel Umtiti [knee discomfort], Arthur Melo [ankle discomfort], Ousmane Dembélé [complete rupture of the proximal biceps femoris tendon], Arturo Vidal [double card] and Sergio Busquets [accumulation of cards].
Napoli arrives having managed to win in 3 of their last 5 Serie A matches (2 defeats), results that left them out of the European positions by being classified in 7th position, although they will finally play the next edition of the Europa League after having proclaimed champion of the Italian Cup.
As for the Champions League, Napoli comes with the obligation to overcome the 1-1 of the first leg, a result that for having conceded a goal at home forces him to score at the Camp Nou a minimum of 2 goals if he wants to win the tie. Thus, any victory and draws with several goals (2-2 or 3-3) are worth it to get the classification.
Napoli present these numbers in Serie A:
- Classified in 7th position with 62 points after 38 days played.
- At home, they have 10 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses with 31 goals in favor and 24 against.
- As a visitor, he has 8 victories, 5 draws and 6 defeats with 30 goals in favor and 26 against.
Regarding the line-up, Napoli will have Lorenzo Insigne removed [adductor injury].
Our recommendation tip for Barcelona - Napoli: Barcelona to win @ 1.65