Barcelona - Atl. Madrid Prediction, Picks and Taips
Barcelona arrives chaining a streak of 6 consecutive games without losing in the Santander League (4 wins and 2 draws), a dynamic in which they have beaten Athletic Bilbao (1-0), Leganés (2-0), and Mallorca ( 0-4) and Real Sociedad (1-0), and in which they have tied away from home in 2 of the last 3 days (0-0 vs Sevilla / 2-2 vs Celta).
As a local, Barcelona continues to remain unbeaten this season (15 wins and 1 draw), results that do not prevent it being 2 points away from Real Madrid (1st) with the 'average goal' lost, forcing it to try win all the remaining games and Real Madrid lose one or draw in at least two.
Barcelona presents these numbers in the Santander League:
- Classified in 2nd position with 69 points after 32 days played.
- At home they have 15 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses with 48 goals for and 12 against.
- As a visitor, he has 6 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses with 24 goals for and 21 against.
Regarding the alignment, Barcelona will have the losses of Ousmane Dembélé and Frenkie de Jong ; as well as Sergi Roberto's doubt .
Atlético Madrid has a streak of 4 consecutive victories in the Santander League, a dynamic that comes from defeating Alavés (2-1), Levante (0-1), Valladolid (1-0) and Osasuna (0 -5). Before these results he had linked a streak of 6 more games in a row without losing (2 wins and 4 draws).
As a visitor Atlético Madrid has won in its last 2 outings, after having left behind a streak of 5 games in a row without winning (3 draws and 2 losses). These results continue to consolidate him in 3rd place in the Champions League positions with 6 points of advantage over Sevilla (4th).
Atlético Madrid presents these numbers in the Santander League:
- Classified in 3rd position with 58 points after 32 days played.
- At home they have 10 wins, 5 draws and 1 loss with 23 goals for and 10 against.
- As a visitor, he has 5 wins, 8 draws and 3 losses with 18 goals for and 13 against.
Regarding the lineup, Atlético Madrid will have the losses of Šime Vrsaljko , Mario Hermoso , Koke Resurrección and Stefan Savic .
Our recommendation tip for Barcelona - Atl. Madrid : Barcelona to win @ 1.85