Ath Bilbao - Levante Prediction, Picks and Taips
Athletic Bilbao arrives registering 3 defeats in its 4 matches played (1 victory), a bad dynamic in which it comes from losing in a row against Alavés (1-0) and Cádiz (0-1) after having beaten Eibar (1-2) and having lost in the first match against Granada (2-0). In this case, he has pending to play his duel against Barcelona.
As a local, Athletic Bilbao has lost its only match played, a result that shows the current crisis of the Basque team who is not achieving or offering a competitive image at home. In this way, he faces this day with the aim of releasing his record of victories in his stadium in order to get out of relegation positions.
Athletic Bilbao presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Ranked in 19th position with 3 points after 4 games played (1 game less).
- At home, it has 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss with 0 goals in favor and 1 against.
- As a visitor, he has 1 victory, 0 draws and 2 defeats with 2 goals in favor and 4 against.
Regarding the line-up, Athletic Bilbao will have Yuri Berchiche [illness]; as well as the doubts of Ibai Gómez [clavicle fracture], Óscar De Marcos [ankle discomfort], Kenan Kodro [metacarpal fracture] and Peru Nolaskoain [adductor discomfort].
Levante also comes from having lost 3 of their 4 games played in the Santander League (1 victory), after losing against Real Madrid (0-2) and Sevilla (1-0), having beaten Osasuna (1- 3) and finally having lost on the first match against Valencia (4-2). In this case, he must also still play his pending match against Atlético Madrid.
As a visitor, Levante has won 1 of their 3 games played (2 defeats), which is their only victory so far this season. Therefore, he faces this critical day with the aim of adding a new victory that allows him to escape from the relegation places where he is tied on points with the Basque team.
Levante presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Ranked 18th with 3 points after 4 games played (1 game less).
- At home they have 0 victories, 0 draws and 1 defeat with 0 goals in favor and 2 against.
- As a visitor, he presents 1 victory, 0 draws and 2 defeats with 5 goals in favor and 6 against.
As for the line-up, Levante will have Cheick Doukouré removed [Achilles tendon rupture].
Our recommendation tip for Ath Bilbao - Levante : BTS / YES @ 1.98