Arsenal - Chelsea Prediction, Picks and Taips
Arsenal arrive not having lost in 6 of their last 8 Premier League meetings (5 wins and 1 draw), a great dynamic of results that ultimately has not allowed them to qualify for European competition. However, winning this FA Cup final would have the possibility of playing the next Europa League. In this case, it should be noted that it comes from clearly eliminating Manchester City in the semifinals (2-0).
Arsenal presents these numbers in the Premier League:
- Classified in 8th position with 56 points after 38 days played.
- At home they have 10 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses with 36 goals for and 24 against.
- As a visitor, he has 4 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses with 20 goals for and 24 against.
As for the lineup, Arsenal will have the losses of Mattéo Guendouzi [Achilles tendon discomfort], Mesut Özil [back discomfort], Shkodran Mustafi, Bernd Leno and Gabriel Martinelli [all with injury from knee].
Chelsea comes from having won in 4 of their last 6 Premier League meetings (2 losses), results that have finally allowed them to retain 4th position and, therefore, will have the possibility to play the Champions League next season. Regarding the FA Cup, he managed to defeat Watford in the semifinal tie (3-2). On the other hand, although he is still alive in the Champions League, the 0-3 of the first leg of the Round of 16 against Bayern Munich leaves him virtually eliminated.
Chelsea presents these numbers in the Premier League:
- Classified in 4th position with 66 points after 38 days played.
- As a local it has 11 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses with 30 goals for and 16 against.
- As a visitor, he has 9 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses with 39 goals for and 38 against.
As for the lineup, Chelsea will have the losses of Ethan Ampadu [back discomfort], Billy Gilmour and Abdul Rahman Baba [both with knee injuries].
Our recommendation tip for Arsenal - Chelsea : BTS / YES @ 1.68