Alaves - Elche Prediction, Picks and Taips
Alavés has just finished winning 4 consecutive games without doing so in the Santander League (1 draw and 3 defeats), a victory against Athletic Bilbao (1-0) on the last day that slows down a dynamic in which it had lost against Villarreal (3-1), tied at home against Getafe (0-0) and also lost to Granada (2-1) and Betis (0-1).
As a local, Alavés have won, drawn and lost in their 3 matches played, a trajectory that can be considered positive because it has been at home where they have achieved their first and only victory of the season so far. Therefore, he faces this day with the aim of once again achieving a victory that allows him to move away from the relegation places.
Alavés presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Classified in 17th position with 4 points after 5 days played.
- At home they have 1 victory, 1 draw and 1 loss with 1 goal in favor and 1 against.
- As a visitor, he has 0 victories, 0 draws and 2 defeats with 2 goals in favor and 5 against.
Regarding the line-up, Alavés will have Rubén Duarte [double yellow]; as well as the doubt of Víctor Laguardia [ankle sprain].
Elche arrives having won, tied and lost in their 3 Santander League games, a dynamic in which they draw at home against Huesca (0-0), win at Eibar (0-1) and be defeated by the Royal Society (0-3). On the other hand, he still has to play his postponed matches against Sevilla and Barcelona.
As a visitor, Elche has managed to win in their only match played, an excellent result that represents their only victory of the season so far. In this case, he faces this day with the aim of chaining a new victory that allows him to move away from the relegation positions.
Elche presents these numbers in Liga Santander:
- Classified in 16th position with 4 points after 3 games played (2 games less).
- At home they have 0 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss with 0 goals in favor and 3 against.
- As a visitor, they have 1 victory, 0 draws and 0 losses with 1 goal in favor and 0 against.
Regarding the alignment, Elche will have the doubt of Cifu [injury to the adductor].
Our recommendation tip for Alaves - Elche : Alaves to win @ 1.77