AC Milan - Cagliari Prediction, Picks and Taips
Milan arrives chaining a streak of 11 consecutive games without losing in Serie A (8 wins and 3 draws), an excellent dynamic in which it has managed to remain unbeaten both at home (1-1 vs Atalanta / 5-1 vs Bologna / 3 -1 vs Parma / 4-2 vs Juventus / 2-0 vs Roma) away (1-4 vs Sampdoria / 1-2 vs Sassuolo / 2-2 vs Napoli / 0-3 vs Lazio / 2-2 vs SPAL / 1-4 vs Lecce).
As a local, Milan records 5 games in a row without losing (4 wins and 1 draw), results that make it to this last day with the qualification for the Europa League assured by being located in 6th position and taking Napoli 4 points ahead (7th).
Milan presents these numbers in Serie A:
- Ranked 6th with 63 points after 37 days played.
- At home they have 8 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses with 28 goals for and 20 against.
- As a visitor, he has 10 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses with 32 goals for and 26 against.
As for the lineup, Milan will have the loss of Mateo Musacchio [ankle injury].
Cagliari comes from ending a streak of 8 consecutive games without winning in Serie A (4 draws and 4 defeats), a victory on the last day against Juventus (2-0) that allows them to win again after failing to do so done in the last matches both at home (0-1 vs Udinese / 1-1 vs Sassuolo / 0-0 vs Lecce / 0-1 vs Atalanta) and away (2-1 vs Lazio / 3-0 vs Sampdoria / 0-0 vs Fiorentina / 1-1 vs Bologna).
As a visitor, Cagliari has not managed to win in 12 of its last 13 matches (6 draws and 6 defeats), results that, despite everything, allow it to face this last day with assured permanence and with options to climb a position in the ranking if you manage to win.
The Cagliari presents these numbers in Serie A:
- Classified in 13th position with 45 points after 37 days played.
- As a local it has 7 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses with 32 goals for and 28 against.
- As a visitor, he has 4 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses with 20 goals for and 25 against.
Regarding the lineup, the Cagliari will have the losses of Christian Oliva [ankle sprain], Leonardo Pavoletti [tear of the cruciate ligament and meniscus], Luca Pellegrini [ankle bruise] and Nahitan Nández [card accumulation] .
Our recommendation tip for AC Milan - Cagliari : BTS / YES @ 1.50